On the app’s main screen, the ‘Overview’ screen, you can see a navigation bar at the bottom. It is the main menu with five buttons to navigate different app sections.
- ‘Overview’ – the main screen where you can see your main vitals, last measurements, inner circle and top bar with notifications and options.
- ‘Knowledge base’ – the archive of articles on cardiovascular health and general health.
- ‘+’ – start the measurement button that initiates the recording of ECG and PPG on the Nova Cardio device.
- ‘Chatbot’ – a virtual assistant that helps with questions about your health and understanding how you feel today.
- ‘Profile’ – in this section, you can see recommendations, dynamics of your vitals, edit your profile info and health card and manage your devices.